Your School Rules and Policies
Brunshaw School Rules
At the front of all the School Planners are the rules the children have written for themselves to follow:
1) Treat people and belongings with respect.
2) Listen carefully to people who are speaking.
3) Let learning happen without distractions.
4) Be polite and courteous at all times.
5) Behave in a way that will bring credit to yourself and school
6) Attempt all work set to the best of your ability.
7) To accept, without argument or answering back, what grown ups ask of you